Blow Moulding Machines ¾
SEECOR has developed a range of single and double station machines to produce containers from 50ml. up to 15 litres from materials such as HDPE, LDPE, PVC, PETG and polycarbonate. The blow moulding machines are sturdy in construction, easy to operate and service, and well suited for the economic manufacture of containers and technical parts. The machines form hollow objects by extruding plastic into a head comprising of dies and pins which creates parisons (tube of molten thermoplastics) that is blown outward to take shape of the mould cavity.
· The unique design of the frame uses minimal floor space.
· Rugged steel construction.
· Every machine is fully hydraulic and has infinitely adjustable clamp
heights, plus the option of post mould cooling. Seecor also offers full closed loop proportional hydraulic control with transducer feedback.
· Mould close protection.
· Machine setting is done via an uncomplicated colour touch screen,
while all switching is done via solid state relays.
· A six-pole motor, utilizing a Mitsubishi, Siemens, Lenze inverter
drive, puts the extruder into motion.
The drive motor requires little or no maintenance as there are no filters.
Blow Moulding Machines :
All machines can be supplied either horizontal or on inclined platforms, and with different stroke lengths for Multi cavity work!
|· The extruder has a nitrided barrel and screw, capable
PVC and HDPE.
· To keep the barrel at optimum temperature, the outer of the barrel is
grooved for oil cooling.
· Gearboxes are supplied by Kollman or Flenders of Germany and have
integral thrust bearings.
· Fully automatic deflashing station.
· Parison length control.
· Alarm system, visual and audible (P.L.C.-logs time with date).
· There are no tie
bars in the clamping areas.
|SC1500HD Horizontal Machine,BM 400 controls|